Monday, September 8, 2008

Congratulations!

I know it is kind of late, but better late than never, no? Congratulations to Casey for finally getting engaged. Seriously dude congrats, we thought it would never happen, but I guess this proves it could happen to anyone. However, there is one thing that we can't quite understand. How does a guy like this:




















convince a foxy lady like this:





to marry him? OK fine I agree my little brother has come a long ways in his attractiveness since the '97 photo, but humor me. Now, although I don't really have the authority to do this, you are ALL invited to the wedding. Grandma Anderson is in charge of food and she assures me she would love nothing more than to spend the entire two weeks before the wedding cooking enough food to accomodate everyone. And if you need a cheap place to stay you are more than welcome to crash at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

2 comments:

Lacy said...

Congrats to Casey! She is a cutie pie :)

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! I don'e think so.