Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Sad Day for Our Family

Well, obviously we are behind the times, but you have to give us credit, after all we live two states away from Utah. One of the things that Ericka and I missed about Utah was 107.5 the End's morning show. Chunga and Mister were so freaking funny. We absolutely enjoyed their show. We were both excited the day Ericka found it broadcast online. We, Ericka more than myself considering the fact that I have to have my pajamas off and be out the door by 8:00, listened every chance we got.

Today my Mother informed me, which is an entire blog in itself: Mom what the heck are you doing listening to alternative music???, Mister had been fired. I did a quick Google search and found that apparently Chunga's anger is not as funny as it used to be and Chelsea only wants to talk about alcohol and sex. From what I have read there no longer seems to be anything worthwhile about Chunga's show. As much as we hate to, it appears that we are going to have to sever one of the few remaining ties to Utah that we have left. It really is too bad.

This might seem odd to some, but we desperately miss our friends and family in Utah and we look forward to the day in the distant future when we can return. In some strange way listening to Chunga and Mister helped with those feelings of loneliness. It made us feel as though we were back in Utah.

2 comments:

Rammells said...

I think that the downfall of Chunga and Mister is a sign of the times. We better check Revelations.

Matt said...

Remember when the other guy was fired for inappropriate actions on the 107.5 cruise?

Carl, you should just give in and move to Colorado. That is where all of the cool people live.